Dine & Discover Vouchers. You cannot use them for online bookings, They need to be redeemed in person at our office or over the phone. Vouchers must be used by June 30, 2021.
Before booking, please read our COVID-19 protocols for all cruises and activities.
Whale Watching 2021 – Early Bird pre season reconnaissance trips starting May 1st – please note these trips do not offer a ‘sighting guarantee’ which is reflected in the price.
Western Harbour Historical Cruise
- Join Moonshadow-TQC and John ‘Stinker’ Clarke on board MV Spirit of Port as we journey through the estuaries and foreshores on route to Karuah
- Departs 09:30am 2 June 2021 – For info & to book click here
Coastal Odyssey – Nelson Bay to Newcastle
- 6 June 2021
- Join us as we explore our incredible coastline between Port Stephens and Newcastle – For futher info & to book click here
Tea Gardens Ferry Service
- We are delighted to be able to offer a daily ferry service onboard Y-Knot to Tea Gardens. For full details and to book online please click here
Bay Speedboat – Family Fun Run
- Escape the crowds with Bay Speedboat Adventures – offering private tours of the Bay. Starting with the Family Fun Run – 30 mins for up to 6 people, please note the prices are for the whole boat, not per person. Adults and children are welcome (minimum age three yrs). Any child under 12, must wear a life jacket. See Bay Speedboat Adventures
Fingal Island Lighthouse Cruise/Tour – Plan something different – Fingal Island is full of rich history, select from 2 different tours –
- Moonshadow – 5 hr. tour incl lunch. This tour is fully commentated by John ‘Stinker’ Clarke, local historian and author who will share his passion for the island’s history. For availability & pricing, please click here.
- Aquamarine Adv – 3.5 hr tour Fully Guided by our accredited Eco-Guide. For availability & pricing, please click here.
Dining on the Water
- Sunset Street Food – When: Every Saturday night. Relax and enjoy a few cold drinks and some delicious food, while cruising around our beautiful Bay at sunset – 2.5hrs. For further info and to book, please click here
Currently we have Moonshadow-TQC Cruises offering a 1.5hr Dolphin Watch Cruise with boom net & slide. Aquamarine Adventures offer a 1 hr Dolphin Watch Express and a 1.5hr Eco Adventure Tour. Imagine offer a morning 1.5 hr DW.
- Moonshadow-TQC Cruises – 1.5hr Dolphin Watch
- Aquamarine Adventures – 1 hr Dolphin Watch Express
- For Dolphin Watching FAQ’s
- Sandboarding is a great physical work out. Spend some time on our magnificent dunes and you won’t have to go to the gym that day. However, if you are not physically inclined, you can choose to take some fantastic photos instead, so bring your camera. You can book online here
- The quad bikes are so much fun, there are three different experiences you can have, but they can book out quickly. We recommend booking at least one day in advance at the weekends and during school holidays or public holidays, at least two days or more in advance.
- Don’t miss out on this experience, call us on 02 49 843 843 to secure your spot or book online
- Quad Bike King
- Sand Dune Adventures .
Nelson bay Jet Ski HIRE – No longer available
Shop closed – see here
BOAT HIRE – No longer available
Please Note: We are no longer running Boat Hire. The nearest boat hire is Nelson Bay Boat Hire on the Public Wharf – Jetty 7.
Have a look at our YouTube channel where you will find some of our favourite videos of the activities available.
Bay Booking Office – Tel 02 49 843 843
Dock C, 8 Teramby Road, Nelson Bay, Port Stephens, NSW 2315