Dine & Discover Vouchers. You cannot use them for online bookings, They need to be redeemed in person at our office or over the phone. Vouchers have been extended until 30 June 2022
Warning – Due to the reintroduction of distancing rules, boats can not operate at full capacity. We therefore recommend booking online to avoid missing out. Some operators require adults to be fully vaccinated.
Gift Vouchers are available here – Gift Voucher
Before booking, please read our COVID-19 protocols for all cruises and activities. You must be fully vaccinated for some activities
Dolphin Watching season is now in full swing with several cruise options available daily. We are also able to offer snorkelling trips and our ever popular Broughton Island day trip. Don’t forget the fantastic Splash N Slide.
- Moonshadow-TQC Cruises – 1.5hr Dolphin Watch
- Imagine Cruises – 1.5hr – 1.5hr Dolphin Watch
- Aquamarine Adventures – 1hr Dolphin Watch Express
- Moonshadow-TQC Cruise – 2hr Splash N Slide
- For Dolphin Watching FAQ’s
- The quad bikes are so much fun, there are three different experiences you can choose from. During the holiday season they book out quickly, so book online or call our office 02 49 843 843 to secure your spot.
- Quad Bike King
- Sand Dune Adventures
Tea Gardens Ferry Service
- We are delighted to be able to offer a daily ferry service with Tea Gardens Ferry Service. Daily sailing between Nelson Bay & Tea Gardens. For full details and to book online, please click here
Bay Speedboat – Family Fun Run
- Escape the crowds with Bay Speedboat Adventures – offering private tours of the Bay. Starting with the Family Fun Run – 30 mins for up to 6 people, please note the prices are for the whole boat, not per person. Adults and children are welcome (minimum age three yrs). Any child under 12, must wear a life jacket. See Bay Speedboat Adventures
Dining on the Water
- Street Food – Unfortunately, the dinner cruise has been cancelled until Saturday, 29th January 2022, when it will hopefully resume its regular schedule.
- When: Every Saturday night. Relax and enjoy a few cold drinks and some delicious food, while cruising around our beautiful Bay at sunset – 2.5hrs. For further info and to book, please click here
- Sandboarding is a great physical work out. Spend some time on our magnificent dunes and you won’t have to go to the gym that day. However, if you are not physically inclined, you can choose to take some fantastic photos instead, so bring your camera. You can book online here
Jet Ski Hire – Brooklyn NSW
Whilst not in Port Stephens, Jet Ski Safaris operate out of Brooklyn, which is 2 hours south on your way back to Sydney, click on the link to read more and book online
BOAT HIRE – No longer available
Please Note: We are no longer running Boat Hire. The nearest boat hire is Nelson Bay Boat Hire on the Public Wharf – Jetty 7.
Have a look at our YouTube channel where you will find some of our favourite videos of the activities available.
Bay Booking Office – Tel 02 49 843 843
Dock C, 8 Teramby Road, Nelson Bay, Port Stephens, NSW 2315Book Online