Parents Vouchers accepted. They need to be redeemed in person at our office or over the phone. Parents Voucher must be redeemed by the 9th October 2022.
Whale Watching Season Mid May to Oct – Nelson Bay, Port Stephens is a great place to spot the Humpback whales on their annual migrations North and South. Short travelling times to get out amongst the action. Trips range from 1.5hrs to 3hrs.
Dolphin Watching we have several cruise options available daily.
- Moonshadow-TQC Cruises – 1.5hr Dolphin Watch
- Imagine Cruises – 1.5hr Dolphin Watch
- Aquamarine Adventures – 1hr Dolphin Watch Express
Moonshadow TQC: Cruising Eats N Beats on Saturday night, see here
Historical Guided Tours – Moonshadow-TQC are now offering a series of three fully guided tours of Broughton Island, Fingal Island and Western Harbour, by John ‘Stinker’ Clarke. Click here for details.
- The quad bikes are so much fun, there are three different experiences you can choose from. During the holiday seasons they book out quickly, so book online or come into our office to secure your spot.
- Quad Bike King
- Sand Dune Adventures
Bay Speedboat – Family Fun Run
- Escape the crowds with Bay Speedboat Adventures – offering private tours of the Bay. Starting with the Family Fun Run – 30 mins for up to 6 people, please note the prices are for the whole boat, not per person. Adults and children are welcome (minimum age three yrs). Any child under 12, must wear a life jacket. For more information see Bay Speedboat Adventures or, call us on 02 4984 4843, to book your tour.
Tea Gardens Ferry Service
- We are delighted to offer a daily Tea Gardens ferry with Port Stephens Ferry Service. Daily departures between Nelson Bay & Tea Gardens. For full details and to book online, please click here
- Sandboarding is a great physical work out. Spend some time on our magnificent dunes and you won’t have to go to the gym that day. However, if you are not physically inclined, you can choose to take some fantastic photos instead, so bring your camera. You can book online here
Jet Ski Hire – Brooklyn NSW
Whilst not in Port Stephens, Jet Ski Safaris operate out of Brooklyn, which is 2 hours south on your way back to Sydney, click on the link to read more and book online
Gift Vouchers are available here
Have a look at our YouTube channel where you will find some of our favourite videos of the activities available.
Bay Booking Office – Tel 02 49 843 843
Dock C, 8 Teramby Road, Nelson Bay, Port Stephens, NSW 2315Book Online