Protocols for Cruises & Activities
From the Monday 11 October 2021, eased restrictions will allow those who are fully vaccinated to book on any available activity.
- COVID Safe check-ins and proof of vaccination required for all customers.
- To your knowledge you have not had contact with anyone who currently has the Covid 19 Virus.
- You, or anyone in your group, are not suffering flu/cold symptoms, such as dry cough, fever or other Covid 19 symptoms.
- You are permitted to travel and not required to be in 14 day isolation, due to Covid 19.
- Please note, your temperature may be taken at the time of boarding.
- The boat crew may refuse to allow you and your group on the boat, if you or someone in your group are showing visible symptoms of cold/flu. In this case, your cruise booking will be cancelled without a refund.